pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

shopping in my closet...april

Can you believe April finally decided to arrive! My heavens it's been a tough go for our precious world.
Since we're all social isolating, I've decided to spend more time in my closet. I've been getting a lot of donations ready.
Now I'm ready for another shop in my closet.
 
Inspiration outfit
from the Sundance catalog.
 


I am a homebody anyway,
but I haven't left the house
since all of this started.
 
This inspiration outfit from the catalog
top $38.00
pants $88.00
 
 
I have been adding more graphic tees to my wardrobe lately. I have found some really pretty and interesting ones at thrift shops.
 
thrift shop tee $4.99
striped beach slacks $4.99
these adorable sandals
came from Goodwill $3.99

 
So here is a quick recap...
 
Sundance outfit $126.00
Shop in my closet outfit $13.97
(And mine includes shoes!)
 
 
I am sure we are all dealing with so much stress
and worry in our own ways. 
 
None of us are able to get out, let alone go shopping in this scary economy, so why not shop in your closet!
 
This is one small way you can keep busy, get creative and sort out some great donations! You know when this is all over, there will be a lot of people in need. Let's do our part.

1 comment :

  1. I love your ideas. I need to start by getting dressed! But I should gather some things for donation. I hope you and your family are well.

    ReplyDelete