pictures

              shop                               facebook                                blog

Friday, April 10, 2020

garden bunnies

It's time for something light and pretty to warm your heart and make you smile. It's awfully hard to be cheerful when there is so much sadness all around. All I hope to do is bring you five minutes of cheer.
 


 
Some spring garden bunnies
might do the trick!








 
I hope that warmed you're
heart a little.


 
Easter is right around the corner and many of us won't be able to celebrate our risen Lord together. Or even attend church services.
Look for ways to keep your joy. It helps to have your loved ones and your faith. It also helps to do things that are good for your physical and mental health. My escape is gardening.
Find yours and hold on tight.
Joy, faith and love
are so very important.
 


4 comments :

  1. Makes me think of Easter's past. It was so different this year. I will appreciate so many things once we could be back together again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to have a nice Easter in spite of everything. Our world really is very different right now. The good Lord will get us through. Thank you so much for visiting my little blog!

      Delete
  2. When our grandson was little we would put him in his stroller and go on 'bunny hunts". This post reminded me of the good times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that memory! He's no so little anymore! I hope you are getting more spring like weather.

      Delete